Vet’s Best Hairball Relief gel is a specific blend of soluble and insoluble fibers carefully formulated by veterinarians to promote good digestion and help remove and aid in preventing hairballs.
It is specially formulated with a blend of plant-based active ingredients, including pumpkin fiber, psyllium seed, slippery elm bark, apple fiber, and spirulina.
- Highly palatable and specially designed for Cats
- Helps support normal healthy digestion
- Gel format provides ease of administration for the pet owner
- Pumpkin Seed – A source of insoluble Fibre, and antioxidants
- Slippery Elm / Marshmallow root Powder – helps to soothe the
- Psyllium Seed / Apple Powder – sources of soluble dietary fiber
- All-Zyme – A digestive enzyme that assists in breaking down molecules
- Great tasting gel cats love – Our classic chicken flavor is a favorite among felines and provides safe support for a healthy digestive system.
- Vet’s Best Hairball Relief supplement gel is petroleum free and contains no molasses, corn syrup, or added sugars.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Aids in assisting cats to pass hairballs easily through their intestines.
Removal of Hairball: Feed a 2 cm ribbon (approx 3g) of Hairball Control Gel Daily, until the hairball is expelled. Maintenance in preventing hairballs: 2 cm ribbon (approx 3 g) once or twice a week. Give either from your finger or by placing it on top of the cat’s front paw where it can be licked off. To familiarise your cat with the gel, add a 2 cm ribbon to your favorite treat or food, the gel can then be given either from your finger or by placing on the cat’s front paw where it can be licked off.
Water, Glycerine, Pumpkin Fibre Powder 6.3%, Psyllium seed husk, Cereals, Slippery Elm bark 1.48%, Chicory Root powder, Marshmallow root powder, Apple Fibre Powder, Spirulina. E 433 Polyoxyethylene (20)-sorbitan monooleate 10g, E 415 Xanthan gum 20g, preservatives.
Suitable for Cats and Kittens over 12 weeks of age. Not suitable for Dogs.
Petz.ae offers FREE delivery on orders of AED 100/- or more. A charge will apply if orders are under AED 100/- an AED 20/- in Dubai and AED 25 to other Emirates.
Deliveries in Dubai and Sharjah: Orders received before 5 pm will be scheduled to be delivered on the next day provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 5 pm will be scheduled for delivery the day after. Orders received on Friday will be fulfilled on Monday. Deliveries to other Emirates - provided all items are available in stock: Orders that require delivery to other Emirates require 1-3 working days to be processed and fulfilled.
We will accept return/exchange requests for unopened, unused items, with the original tags still intact, and with any proof of purchase (e.g. receipt/invoice, email confirmation, etc.), within 3 days from the date of receipt of your item. The product(s) must be in its original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition, in which it was received. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed – the time of refund processing depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Items Not Accepted for Return or Refund
The following items cannot be exchanged or refunded:
- Sale items
- Customized items
- Food Products
Should your ordered item be out of stock, which can happen in case the supplier did not notify us in time to update our stock inventory, a refund will be processed through the payment channel. Alternatively, we can offer you an alternative product of the same or similar quality and design. If the alternative product is more expensive we will charge the additional balance accordingly. If the item is cheaper we will refund you the balance.