- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh whole pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole pacific hake (12%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium
2kg, 6kg, 11.4kg
Delivery: Petz.ae offers FREE delivery on orders of AED 100/- or more. A charge will apply if orders are under AED 100/- an AED 20/-.
Deliveries in Dubai and Sharjah: Orders received before 5 pm will be scheduled to be delivered on the next day provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 5 pm will be scheduled for delivery the day after. Orders received on Friday will be fulfilled on Monday. Deliveries to other Emirates - provided all items are available in stock: Orders that require delivery to other Emirates require 3-4 working days to be processed and fulfilled. Return Policy: We will accept return/exchange requests for unopened, unused items, with the original tags still intact, and with any proof of purchase (e.g. receipt/invoice, email confirmation, etc.), within 3 days from the date of receipt of your item. The product(s) must be in its original packaging, if applicable, in the same condition, in which it was received. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed – the time of refund processing depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Out-of-Stock Items: Should your ordered item be out of stock, which can happen in case the supplier did not notify us in time to update our stock inventory, a refund will be processed through the payment channel. Alternatively, we can offer you an alternative product of the same or similar quality and design. If the alternative product is more expensive we will charge the additional balance accordingly. If the item is cheaper we will refund you the balance.